Senior Finance Analyst - Process Improvement
Salary AUD100000 - AUD120000 per annum
Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Patrick Leahy
Date posted 17 October 2016
A leading Financial Services organisation is going through a period of change and is looking for someone to join their Analytical team and help improve processes across the greater Financial Operations team.
- Financial management of business unit P&L, Balance sheet, and Investment spend analysis (where appropriate) including the generation of transactions to the ledger (through journals), plan transfers, and issue investigation / resolution.
- Analysis of plans, benefits/metrics tracking, budgets, milestones and progress reporting for a number of projects.
- Lead processes improvement initiatives across the greater Financial Operations team.
- Assess and analyse impact of proposed changes on workflow and on staff. Design and develop documentation to support changes.
- CA/CPA qualified;
- Proven track record in driving business performance through effective leadership
- Excellent track record of stakeholder management
- Advanced MS Excel skills;
- Competency with SAP or HFM reporting systems is preferred;
- Superior analytical skills and flexible approach.
To apply please click apply or call Patrick Leahy on 03 8628 2118 for a confidential discussion.