Salary AUD90 - AUD100000 per annum + Superannuation
Location North Shore
Consultant Marie Posch
Date posted 25 October 2016
About the Company Kimbriki Environmental Enterprises Pty Ltd is recognised as a world class leader in Recovery Services and Waste Management education and practice. With operations based on the stunning Northern Beaches Kimbriki has rapidly expanded into the highly successful company it is today. Through the use of exciting and innovative technologies Kimbriki is passionate about providing it’s customers with exceptional service and emerging environmental solutions. Through strong leadership and growth Kimbriki Environmental Enterprises have exciting plans for expansion and subsequently have a newly created role for a Finance Analyst to take them into their next growth phase.
About the Role
Reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer the Finance Analyst will partner closely with the Finance team and the CEO to provide insightful analysis, drive the Budgeting and Forecasting process and manage the Revenue and Accounts Receivable function. This is a highly visible role, where you will be mentored and have a clear career path mapped out.
- Provide quality, accurate financial and management accounting to the senior leaders of the business
- Assist in the monthly rolling forecast, on the revenue side of the business, providing insightful analysis
- Assist in the budget process, in particular building of revenue and understanding the drivers
- Explaining variances to budget with a solid analysis behind the variances
- Assist in cash flow forecasting, in particular on incoming cash payments
- Prepare excel spreadsheets for calculation of sales revenue
- Assist the finance manager in year-end audits and submission of the statutory accounts.
- Control of office petty cash and site floats
- Provide support in reconciling daily receipting and complete reconciliations to ensure income is appropriately costed
- Assist with daily Banking functions
- Maintain transaction reports
- Setting up debtors accounts, dealing with account enquiries and manage and monitor unpaid accounts
- Manage and monitor unpaid accounts
- Assist with the internal auditing of the Business Management System
- Assist with ad hoc financial queries
- Degree Qualified with a CA or CPA qualification
- Several years experience in a similar role OR AS A Finance Analyst in a commercial environment and or have a background within Collections
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong business partnering skills and an energetic and proactive attitude
This is an exceptional opportunity to join an extremely reputable and highly regarded name in the market. You will be part of a thriving company with a great culture, excellent employee benefits and opportunities for future career progression. In addition, you will also be mentored and trained by a highly respected name in the market and will have a clear career path laid for the right candidate.
To apply please click apply or call Marie Posch on 02 8423 1009 for a confidential discussion.