Senior Commercial Analyst
Salary AUD85000 - AUD95000 per annum + + super + bonus
Location North Shore
Consultant Marie Posch
Date posted 23 November 2016
About the Company This leading retail business is seen as one of the most prestigious luxury brands globally and is renowned for being an industry leader. Due to growth, this business is now looking for a Senior Comnmercial Analyst to join the team and partner with senior leaders to help drive key decision making.
Sitting in the Commercial Finance team the Senior Commercial Analyst will report to CFO and lead the financial, analytical reporting and business planning processes. You will;
- Partner with planning team in driving Inventory Analysis and strategic planning.
- Manage the preparation and the analysis of the inventory Obsolescence Provision on a quarterly basis whist offering commentary
- Provide financial support to senior managers to identify and or analyse savings initiatives, including the tracking and reporting the financials on the identified Initiatives.
- Manage the Monthly analytical review of expense accounts to explain variances & balances, including reconciliations where required for Supply Chain, including the preparation and analysing KPI relevant to Supply Chain
- Ad hoc analysis when required by senior business leaders
- Degree Qualified with a CA or CPA qualification
- 4 years + experience of local and similar experience within Retail, FMCG or Pharmaceutical
- Highly developed business partnering and communication skills with the ability to influence others within the Supply Chain, Operations and Inventory teams
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience using Hyperion or other planning tools would be advantageous
- Global, established brand with global career opportunities
- Highly visible role within the organisation with daily interaction with the senior executives
- Young, dynamic and fast paced working environment
- Onsite parking and cafes, real work life balance on offer
- Clear career path mapped out
To apply please click apply or call Marie Posch on 02 8423 1009 for a confidential discussion.