Senior Commercial Analyst
Salary AUD120000 - AUD130000 per annum + + super
Location North Shore
Consultant Marie Posch
Date posted 30 November 2016
Australia’s leading ASX listed Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) corporate requires a technically strong, Senior Commercial Analyst to join their progressive Group Finance team. This business has multiple entities which have together seen significant growth in the APAC region over the past 12 months. With a high performance and collaborative culture this is an ideal step for an experienced Senior Commercial Analyst to progress their career within a fast paced and dynamic business.
Reporting to the Senior Commercial Manager, the Senior Commercial Analyst will be involved in Strategy, Sales and Marketing, Operational effectiveness by providing top tier commercial acumen to help drive commercial initiatives.
- Provide financial support in the development of strategic plans by partnering with the General Managers and Senior Commercial Managers of the business
- Play a supporting role in the development of budgets, and S&OP process for the category
- Provide Reporting/commentary on the key sub categories
- Provide financial decision support for new products, brands and new formulations
- Work with the Pricing team to keep current the tactics in the sub categories
- Support S&OP process activities and provide KPI analysis
- Degree Qualified, CPA or CA qualification
- Proven experience in a similar role within a FMCG, Pharmaceutical or large, global business
- Experience using SAP
- Strong team leading experience with the ability to influence others
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
Exceptional opportunity for a talented Senior Commercial Analyst to spear head their career within an organisation that promotes from within, cultivates a hard working, fast paced environment and also couples this with work life balance and endless career opportunities.
To apply please click apply or call Marie Posch on 02 8423 1009 for a confidential discussion.