Salary Competitive Package
Location Western Sydney
Consultant Ben Girdler
Date posted 30 November 2016
Due to an upcoming internal movement, an exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Commercial Manager to join an ASX listed business.
Reporting to the CFO, the Commercial Manager will be responsible for managing a division of this leading Australian infrastructure and construction organisation. Responsible for leading a large team and supporting senior management in the delivery of business goals, objectives and strategic plan, this is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and driven individual with prior experience managing multiple contracts (including contractual terms review and negotiation).
- Support Commercial and Corporate business units
- Work with key stakeholders to provide in-depth reporting and analysis, including financial and operational performance
- Maintain existing contracts
- Manage and resolve contract disputes
- Provide support for new tenders
- Risk assessment and mitigation planning
- Provide commercial support to the strategic decision making process
- Prior experience managing contracts in either a construction or infrastructure organisation is essential
- Ideally CA/CPA qualified
- Prior experience managing large teams
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent ERP and Microsoft Office skills
Conveniently located in Sydney's Western Suburbs, close to public transport and with on site parking, the role of Commercial Manager is a fantastic opportunity for a commercially astute and driven candidate to join a growing business.
To apply please click apply or call Ben Girdler on 02 8836 3611 for a confidential discussion.