Senior Finance Analyst
Salary AUD110000 - AUD120000 per annum + + Super
Location North Ryde
Consultant Marie Posch
Date posted 25 January 2017
This Top US Multinational business is undergoing significant growth and has forged a reputation for delivering outstanding mentor-ship and career development pathways for their emploees. The Senior Financial Analyst position is highly visable within the organisation, will have access to senior stakeholders and therefore gain exposure to multiple areas of the business. Due to a recent promotion they are now looking for an experienced Senior Finance Analyst to join their dynamic Finance team.
Reporting to the FP&A Manager, you as the Senior Finance Analyst will business partner with the Asia Pacific Finance Team to support the business with creating actionable insights through business performance reporting and analysis.
- Analysis of Australia & New Zealand (ANZ) businesses, ensuring improved understanding of sales trends, margins trends for business leaders.
- Completing monthly reporting packs.
- Manage the budget and forecast process for ANZ business
- Complete all contract review activities for the division including reviewing sales proposals, on-going analysis of existing business, tracking of pricing and margins.
- Complete quarterly profitability reviews of corporate and key customers.
- Ensure all Finance control requirements including SOX requirements are met
- Act as a business partner for the division to non finance stakeholders
- Degree Qualified with a CA or CPA qualification preferred
- Several years local experience as a Senior Finance Analyst or similar in a similar role with a to large corporate envriomenent
- Experience using large ERPs such as SAP, JDE or Oracle
- Strong business partnering experience coupled with strong communication and negotiating skills
With an extremely reputable and highly regarded name in the market, this is a thriving company to join with a great culture, excellent employee benefits and multiple opportunities for future career progression.
- A competitive package
- Exceptional culture and team performance
- Ongoing training and career diversity
- Convenient location in Ryde with parking provided
- International opportunities
To apply please click apply or call Marie Posch on 02 8423 1009 for a confidential discussion.