Senior FP&A Analyst
Salary AUD80000 - AUD100000 per annum + Super
Consultant Richard Townsend
Date posted 6 March 2017
This diverse global company has occupied a position as the leader in the market within their field, not only in Australia but in every market in which they operate. The company has experienced a strong period of growth in both 2015 and 2016 and is expecting a similar pattern this year.
One of the most integral parts to this continued growth is the business's ability to accurately forecast the results and ensure that budgets are achieved. This role will involve working with stakeholders across the business to ensure that accurate business planning occurs.
The responsibilities of this role will include:
- Creation of an annual budget
- Business partnering with the sales team to ensure that accurate forecasts are produced
- Working as the link between the CFO and the sales team
- Partnering with the marketing team to manage their P&L and communicate financial information to them
- Monthly management reporting
- Variance analysis
- Ad-hoc analysis
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following attributes
- CA or CPA qualified
- Proven experience working in a FP&A focussed role
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong Excel skills ideally with some modelling experience but this is not essential
- Previous work partnering with sales and marketing teams is highly desirable
As you can see from the above description this role involves a lot of business partnering and is ideally suited to anyone who wants to move their career away from the typical accounting route. In this role you will be rewarded with a dynamic working environment and great opportunities for progression.
To apply please click apply or call Richard Townsend on 02 8289 3182 for a confidential discussion