Consultant Jane Chester
Date posted 14 March 2017
As a result of continued growth this leading wealth manager is looking to bring on board an experienced Financial Planner to take ownership of one of their western suburb branches.
The successful Financial Planner will be responsible for delivering professional ongoing financial planning advice to clients. Servicing an existing portfolio of clients and prospective clients you will already have significant experience in Financial Planning, and have the ability to deliver innovative and technical advice to clients.
Reporting to the state manager you will provide a broad range of strategic advice to a diverse member base in relation to superannuation, insurance, wealth creation inside and outside super, TTR and retirement planning, wealth protection and SMSF’s.
- Growing your client base through networking and referrals and identify cross-selling opportunities
- Support your clients to help identify and meet their financial goals and dreams
- Provide comprehensive Financial Planning advice to clients encompassing strategies such as Transitions to Retirement, Centrelink Planning, Cash Flows, Investments and Risk
- Be driven to offer value add activities in order to achieve and exceed key performance indicators
- Build effective and long term relationships with key business partners, both internal and external.
- Successful track record in developing and managing a client base, as well as the capacity to increase new business opportunities
- Advanced Diploma in Financial Planning (required)
- Minimum 2 years experience as a face to face Financial Planner
- Ability to work in a team environment and autonomously
- Successful applicants will also possess strong business acumen, high ethics, be a strong team player and be familiar with current legislation governing Financial Planning.
To apply please click apply or call Jane Chester on +61 02 8289 3191 for a confidential discussion.