Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Adam Mills
Date posted 8 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Commercial Analyst to partner with various business units to decipher suitable levels of cost effective service to customers and continuous improvement of site operations.
Reporting into the Commercial Manager, as the Commercial Analyst you will be responsible for financial analysis and management, contract management, project management and risk management.
- Preparation and presentation of cost and financial analysis to key decision makers
- Preparation and presentation of productivity and performance analysis
- Ensure all accounts are processed correctly within defined period/budgetary time frames
- Detailed financial modelling & KPI Analysis
- Assist in reviewing, amending, finalising and negotiating targeted customer and supplier contracts
- Conduct business reviews on under performing business units and recommend and drive corrective action
- Partner with Sales, Marketing and Supply chain teams to support commercial team colleagues with ad hoc projects and analysis
- Ensure compliance and adherence with financial accounting standards
- 3-5 years experience in a similar role
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or similar discipline
- Part or fully qualified CPA/CA desirable
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Located in Sydney’s western suburbs with on site parking, this Commercial Analyst role gives the opportunity to become a valued business partner in a highly respected market leader. On offer is a competitive salary and an opportunity to join a vibrant work environment.
To apply please click apply or call Adam Mills on 02 8836 3604 for a confidential discussion.