Head of Financial Planning and Analysis
Salary AUD170,000 - AUD190,000 per annum
Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Patrick Leahy
Date posted 14 June 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The Head of Financial Planning and Analysis primary responsibilities will be ensuring the right Financial and Business Information is provided to the global business to support and drive commercial decisions.
- Provide Leadership to the Global Finance team and AU Executive Leadership team in analysis of business results with insights and recommendations.
- Management of risks and opportunities to ensure expectations of financial targets are achieved/ exceeded.
- Partner with the business and provide P&L insights, track risks and opportunities and evaluate the return on investment for commercial initiatives.
- Lead the global pricing strategy and compliance.
- Support decision making of the Global Leadership team through provision of timely, accurate and meaningful monthly management financial reporting, and support the planning and forecasting processes.
- CA/CPA qualified, you will have relevant senior level FP&A experience gained within a large and complex environment.
- You will have advanced excel, reporting and report visualisation skills.
- Highly motivated and proactive, you will have strong stakeholder engagement skills and be able to effectively liaise with senior stakeholders across the global group.
To apply please click apply or call Patrick Leahy on 03 8628 2118 for a confidential discussion.