Senior Commercial Analyst
Salary AUD120,000 - AUD135,000 per annum + Negotiable
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Nicklaus Liew
Date posted 29 June 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Reporting to the Commercial Finance Manager and dotted line to the General Manager, you will be responsible for the commercial and strategy initiatives within the division.
- Provide accurate, timely and insightful analysis of financial results to leadership and management teams
- Coordinate and develop budget/forecasts with sufficient detail and analysis to assist all parties to understand key drivers/trends
- Prepare, oversee and manage cash flow forecasts for the relevant business units
- Identify areas of opportunity for the business to create value for the company and its customers, improve profitability and/or increase efficiency.
- Support the preparation of business cases and presentations on strategic projects as required
- Support the half year and year end audit processes, as well as reporting requirements to Group Finance
- CA/CPA qualified finance professional with at least 5 years post qualified experience in audit/accounting/analyst roles
- Big 4 audit or large multinational corporate reporting experience
- Strong project management and planning skills
- Superior skills in financial analysis and/or financial modelling,
- Prior experience in FMCG industries would be highly desirable
To apply please click apply or call Nicklaus Liew on +61 2 8289 3244 for a confidential discussion.