Senior Commercial Finance Manager
Salary AUD135,000 - AUD165,000 per annum + Super
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Nicklaus Liew
Date posted 10 September 2018 2018-09-102018-10-10 accountancy 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
You will play an integral finance business partner role, working with the relevant business functions to shape and execute business strategy across the division.
Reporting to the Regional Finance Director, this Senior Commercial Finance Manager role will oversee and assume full P&L and controlling activities for the ANZ cluster division of the organisation.
Key responsibilities for this Senior Commercial Finance Manager would include:
- Collaborate with the regional partners including shared service functions to provide strategic, forward looking financial insights for the business;
- Oversee budgeting, forecasting, variance analysis and relevant monthly management activities for the organisation;
- Work closely with Marketing and Sales teams oversee/review trade spends, advertising & promotional activities;
- Ensure efficient internal processes that will deliver value-added business outcomes;
- Proactively identify and recommend solutions to any risks and opportunities to actual performance, forecast or business trends through ad-hoc analysis.
Key requirements include:
- Bachelors degree, CPA/CA qualification with at least 8 years in a finance business partner capacity;
- Resilient, resourceful and one who has displayed leadership capabilities backed with great commercial acumen;
- Familiarity or exposure with Australian & New Zealand business and regulatory environments;
- Strong communication and influencing skills (both verbal and written);
- Great analytics and experience with ERP systems (SAP/JDE) would be necessary for this role.
This FMCG company has been one of the prominent global market leaders in the area they are in. They have a high performing culture and one that rewards their employees with progression, global mobility backed with a solid culture and environment that is both inclusive and flexible.
To apply please click apply or call Nicklaus Liew on +61 2 8289 3244 for a confidential discussion.