Senior Financial Analyst - Corporate Finance
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Greg Reynolds
Date posted 5 October 2018 2018-10-052018-11-04 building-and-construction 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This is an exciting opportunity with one of the world's largest energy infrastructure companies and has been consistently named as an Australian employer of choice. They are known for their progressive leadership and their focus of building and sustaining their high performance culture. An exciting opportunity exists for a talented Finance Analyst to sit within their Corporate Finance team.
- Perform financial due diligence on potential M&A and corporate valuations.
- Create internal memorandums for M&A, Valuations and Modelling purposes.
- Financial Modelling for scenario and feasibility analysis.
- Business partner with various divisions and other internal stakeholders to ensure accurate financial reporting.
- Analyse previous data to create long terms forecasts.
- Competitor and external information gathering to support corporate analysis and decision making.
- Provide in depth financial models and analysis for refinancing transactions, strategic reviews and capital projects.
- Report sound results directly to the Head of Corporate Finance to management investor relations and external stakeholders.
- CPA/CA qualified
- Previous experience with M&A and Corporate Valuations
- Advances MS Excel skills with a proven track record in working with large and complex spreadsheets.
- Strong financial modelling skills.
- Organised and detail oriented.
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Driven to learn and grow as a finance professional.
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
To apply please click apply or call Greg Reynolds on 02 8289 3103 for a confidential discussion.