Salary AUD110,000 - AUD130,000 per annum + superFULL_TIME
Consultant Greg Reynolds
Date posted 19 October 2018 2018-10-192018-11-18 accountancy 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000
I have an exciting opportunity within the Finance department for an FP&A Manager to be part of a global, market leading manufacting/FMCG company. The successful candidate will be responsible for the Commercial and Strategic side of the FP&A function and business partnering with various stakeholders.
- Analysing, validating and finalising of all new tenders for new and existing business, analysis of performance of major customer contracts.
- Preparation and submission of business cases for strategic projects.
- Business Partner with various departments including Commercial, Operations, Procurement and OPC to ensure accurate & complete financial sign off for company tenders.
- Revenue, labour and materials analysis of company performance for major customer contract.
- Driving performance improvements through analytics and highlighting areas of improvement.
- Lead projects as determined by the business - collating, analysing and presenting results to the leadership team.
- Analysis of customer profitability against tendered information and highlighting variances and reasons for variances.
- Prepare business cases for the request for approval of capex.
- CA/CPA certification or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years' work experience within a financial role including minimum 2 years at managerial level
- Previous financial analysis experience within manufacturing or supply chain management.
- Strong executive presence and ability to communicate clearly to finance and non-finance personnel.
- Strong planning skills supported by the ability to negotiate, consult with, engage and influence customers and stakeholders both within and external to the business.
To apply please click apply or call Greg Reynolds on 02 8289 3103 for a confidential discussion.