IT Finance Business Partner
Consultant Mark Hetherington
Date posted 7 November 2018 2018-11-072018-11-29 accountancy 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000
This is an exciting opportunity for an IT Finance Business Partner to join a privately owned renowned Australian business based in Melbourne CBD. Working closely with the GM of IT and finance team you will support their financial and strategic initiatives whilst working within a dynamic business.
About the IT Finance Business Partner role:
• Managing and delivering the budget, financial plan and forecasting
• Management of the operational budget and providing variance analysis to ensure delivery of results
• Work closely with senior stakeholders in IT and provide strategic and commercial support
• Ensure that all reporting is accurate, timely and relevant
• Manage the month-end close process
• Support the Corporate accounting team to ensure that IT financials are accurately reflected each month
• Building business case's in managing investment and project proposals
• Managing the company’s overall CAPEX spend
• Implementation of finance and risk processes and controls
• Tertiary degree in Accounting
• CA/CPA Qualified or international equivalent
• Minimum 4 years’ experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication
For the successful candidate there is an attractive salary package on offer which is commensurate with experience. If you feel that the above is in line with your experience and are interested in the role then please apply below via the apply button.
To apply please click apply or call Mark Hetherington on 03 8628 2102 for a confidential discussion.