FP&A Manager = Insurance
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Alison Newsome
Date posted 12 November 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The FP&A Manager will oversee the management reporting and analysis function and will have multiple direct reports. The position will be responsible for providing decision support and partnering to the business and senior stakeholders. The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant with strong FP&A experience, within Insurance.
- Partnering with Senior Stakeholders within Claims
- Benefits tracking, and project cost focused
- Develop and drive forward process improvement initiatives
- Analysis of market trends and competitors to assist revenue growth
- CA qualified or equivalent
- 8+ years FP&A experience
- Insurance experience preferred
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
The role offers the opportunity to work directly with senior stakeholders in a dynamic and changing organisation. A competitive salary will be negotiated for the successful candidate.
To apply please click apply or call Alison Newsome on +61 2 82893189 for a confidential discussion.