Financial Planning and Analysis Manager
Salary AUD150,000 - AUD180,000 per annum + Bonus
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Alison Newsome
Date posted 11 December 2018 2018-12-11financial-services 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
This leading ASX listed Insurance firm is currently hiring a F, P & A Manager into their Group Finance team. a
The Financial Planning and Analysis Manager will oversee the management reporting and analysis function and will have multiple direct reports. The position will be responsible for providing decision support whilst partnering with the business alongside senior stakeholders. The F, P & A Manager will have oversight of the group performance figures and is a key role for the business. Experience within a senior F, P & A or Group Finance role within financial services is essential.
- Manage all budget and forecast processes to ensure deliverables are met on time
- Provide support and guidance through the budget process to the business
- Make continuous improvements to the financial process
- Manage and develop a team of accounting professionals
- Provide professional development opportunities for direct reports by coaching and mentoring younger staff members
- Partner closely with senior stakeholders to improve financial processes and add value to Group Finance team
- CA/CPA qualified
- Team leadership and Insurance experience desirable
- Strong management accounting experience necessary
- Prior experience in a Financial Planning and Analysis Manager / Group F, P & A Manager role
This role provides the opportunity to join a leading Insurance organisation in a high profile, group finance role. A competitive salary package will be negotiated for the successful candidate.
To apply please click apply or call Alison Newsome on +61 2 82893189 for a confidential discussion.