Commercial Analyst (FP&A)
Salary AUD90,000 - AUD100,000 per annum + competitive super
Location Macquarie ParkCONTRACTOR
Consultant Sarah Lucas
Date posted 4 December 2018 2018-12-042019-01-03 accountancy 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading company as a Commercial Analyst (FP&A) on a 12 month Maximum Term Contract. Reporting to the FP&A Manager, the Commercial Analyst (FP&A) would be responsible for working closely with other departments to produce reports and perform analysis.
- Budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis
- Managing key reporting / trend analysis
- Monthly demand planning reporting
- Partnering with key stakeholders across the business
- Industry research to drive competitive advantage
- Prior P & L ownership experience
- Activity Based Costing experience is desirable
- Prior experience partnering with non-financial stakeholders
- Prior TM1 system experience
- Microsoft excel modelling experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
This is a great opportunity for a Commercial Analyst (FP&A) to join a company with a fantastic culture in a convenient north shore location.
To apply please click apply or call Sarah Lucas on +61 2 84231021 for a confidential discussion.