Location Perth CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Craig Youngson
Date posted 28 December 2018 2018-12-282019-01-27 consultancy Perth CBD Western Australia AU AUD 400 800 800 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Experienced Planning Analyst required to become a key member of a newly created Projects team with a resources giant based in Perth's CBD.
- Integrate planning and performance activities across the Projects portfolio, assisting with strategic alignment activities.
- Support execution of Project plans and performance targets.
- Support planning, stakeholder engagement and activities, communications, and collaboration across the wider Projects area.
- Assist with integrated functional and business planning, as well as performance activities across the Projects portfolio.
- Collaborate with stakeholders inside various group departments to support robust performance and delivery of the Projects portfolio.
- Recent and demonstrated experience in a Planning environment
- Comfortable engaging with a wide variety of stakeholders across multiple communication platforms.
- Undergraduate qualification in Planning, Technical, Commerce, Business or Communications disciplines.
- STEM graduates encouraged to apply
- Strong analytical skills with the capacity to support financial, operational, commercial; and technical decision making.
- Highly organised with the capacity to manage competing priorities
- Mining experience preferred
To apply please click apply or call Craig Youngson on 08 9266 0918 for a confidential discussion.