Senior Commercial Analyst
Salary AUD120,000 - AUD130,000 per annum + super
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Greg Reynolds
Date posted 11 January 2019 2019-01-112019-02-10 medical-and-nursing Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 120000 130000 130000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
If you want to be part of a listed global medical devices company that is making a difference and changing lives then this could be the role for you. My client is offering a talented commercial analyst the opportunity to be part of their journey. The role is an exciting position that will partner with the Corporate Accounts team to challenge assumptions, influence decisions and drive improvements, as well as to ensure the integrity of the pricing/tender renewals.
- Partner with Corporate Accounts Team and Sales Teams to develop Commercial Agreements
- Lead Pricing Capability Improvement Project; engage key stakeholders to improve process, develop meaningful analytics and assess suitability of a regional, automated pricing analytical tool against other initiatives identified by the business.
- Evaluate financial impact of changing dynamics to existing agreements (pricing, policy, industry, etc.) and provide recommendations to enhance future deals and pricing.
- Prepare and evaluate financial models for hospitals or regional buying group agreements.
- Prepare & analyse market share data for key buying groups.
- Track performance of existing commercial agreements ensuring stakeholders are aware of performance including Quarterly Business Review with Senior Management.
- Provide financial sales history and rebate details for workup on deal renewals.
- Lead the annual review of price by engaging with Franchise Leaders to implement changes in existing systems, including maintaining price matrix in pricing approval workflow.
- Manage the Corporate Accounts Internal Controls program by running Global Internal Audit checks (floor price check, pricing audit controls monthly, rebate review certification, price matrix incomplete items).
- Provide coverage and support to all Senior Corporate Accounts Specialist duties.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a Commercial or Management role, CPA/CA Qualified.
- Track record of leveraging business acumen to develop innovative commercial ideas through the engagement of key Business Partners.
- Superior commercial business acumen and analytical skills.
- Ability to manage and influence a broad and diverse group of stakeholders.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Team Player – willingness to support, communicate and facilitate.
To apply please click apply or call Greg Reynolds on 02 8289 3103 for a confidential discussion.