Finance Business Partner | ASX Healthcare | $150k
Salary AUD140,000 - AUD160,000 per annum
Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Charlie Pearson
Date posted 4 February 2019 2019-02-042019-03-03 medical-and-nursing Melbourne CBD Victoria AU AUD 140000 160000 160000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
Responsible for a broad range of financial and commercial responsibilities for the respective Business unit including financial reporting, end of month close, budgeting & forecasting, business case modelling and driving strategic initiatives to ensure profit growth.
- Accounting and financial reporting: BU accounting, reconciliations, monthly financial reports
- Delivery of budgets and forecasts per group timelines
- Development and maintenance of financial models to support business case
- Driving strategic initiatives to ensure revenue, profitability growth and cash flow improvement
- Tax: preparation of FBT for respective BUs, support income tax preparation
- Improve internal controls and compliance within respective States. Will need to co-ordinate with state managers
- Ad hoc project based duties
- 8-10 years’ accounting experience, with 4+ years as a Finance Business Partner/ Commercial Manager in a large company complex environment
- Ideally experience working in a Health care company
- SAP/ TM1 exposure would be desirable, if not a large ERP
- CA/CPA qualified
- Eye for detail to ensure accounting is accurate, as well as big picture of working with the Business Units
- Advanced Excel skills
This role will propel your career within a leading Australian H company!
To apply please click apply or call Charlie Pearson on +61 03 86282262 for a confidential discussion.