Senior Business Analyst / National Energy $90-$120K
Salary AUD90,000 - AUD120,000 per annum + Progression
Location Perth CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Josh Court
Date posted 9 April 20192019-04-09 2019-05-09 utilities Perth CBD Western Australia AU AUD 90000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
Are you a financial modelling superstar with the ability to work in a faced paced and collaborative environment? Looking for a national company based in Perth offering career opportunities both internal and external? Look no further! Join a team and a company where you will be challenged and appreciated for the hard work you put in. Learn from industry professionals and create your own career pathway into other business units within a national company.
SENIOR ANALYST - $90-$120k / PERTH CBD / IMMEDIATE START
The role will see you analysing and communicating business trends across various retail segments.
You will need a high attention to detail and technical skills within the financial modelling and problem solving space. The ability to forecast from this process and deliver a business plan are just some of the ways your skills will be utilised within the role.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain financial models.
- Analyse the retail side of the business using a range of modelling assumptions.
- Enjoy working with numbers and identifying the story behind them.
- Support the BD team through analytics and forecasting.
- Complex analysis and report on results on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
- Meet deadlines and internal stakeholder requirements whilst providing quality and consistent results.
- Employ critical thinking to ensure forecasts and budgets are accurate and well-informed.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Degree qualification within accounting, commerce or related areas.
- Advanced computer skills within MS Excel & PowerPoint. (Financial Modelling & Reporting)
- High level of personal integrity and the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Work independently and as a part of a collaborative team.
- Experience with M&A teams or financial models is highly desirable.
- 3-8 years experience within finance. (Specific industry experience not required.)
With a large part of the role focused on analytics, forecasting and reporting your strengths with need to be focused on financial modelling within MS Excel and the ability to work as a team.
For information regarding the culture, team size and career progression please contact me to learn more. Alternatively if you know anyone with this skill set feel free to share this with them and your network.
To apply please click apply or call Josh Court on +61 8 92660920 for a confidential discussion.