Finance Business Partner | Global Construction Company | $120k
Salary AUD110,000 - AUD115,000 per annum + Super + Bonus
Location Inner Suburbs MelbourneFULL_TIME
Consultant Charlie Pearson
Date posted 28 April 20192019-04-28 2019-05-28 accountancy 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
The position will have a focus on relationship building with senior management whilst adding value in numerous different areas.
- Monitor and analyse the performance of projects, clients and market segments and provide advice to the relevant managers to help improve performance
- Work with the credit controller to identify areas of working capital requiring focus and proactively work with stakeholders to resolve issues
- Commercial advice to bid leaders, including strategic pricing suggestions, calculating rates and profitability of opportunities and advising on payment terms in the contract
- Provide advice throughout the life cycle of a project, including advising on the set-up of the Work Breakdown structure, and reviewing cost to complete calculations and earned value
- Work in connection with the delivery advisory champions to provide advice to help improve the financial performance of projects within the business line
- Annual tax compliance for the calculation of project revenue for the income tax returns
- Be the key contact and face of finance in the business line and work closely with the other corporate business partners to provide a coordinated corporate advisory service
- Analyse the monthly management accounts for the business line, including detailed variance analysis against plan and forecast, highlighting key insights of the financial performance, particularly at a gross profit level, to support the decision-making process
- Working with different managers to prepare the annual financial plans and quarterly forecasts, providing sufficient challenge to ensure the plan/forecast Key Performance Indicators are challenging yet realistic and achievable
- Assist the business in understanding their likely future business performance based on results and historical trends
- CA/ CPA qualified
- Experience working in the Construction/ Engineering industries would be highly desirable
- Attention to detail & relationship building key.
Exposure is second to none, working with executive level management & across multiple countries in the APAC region!
To apply please click apply or call Charlie Pearson on +61 03 86282262 for a confidential discussion.