Commercial Analyst | Oil & Gas | Melbourne CBD
Salary Attractive Salary Package
Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Ben Ryan
Date posted 1 May 20192019-05-01 2019-05-31 accountancy 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
A fantastic opportunity to join a high performing team within an ASX listed company. Engage with stakeholders, including senior management and help drive business performance through commercial analysis and reporting.
- Support the Commercial Strategy team through analysis of sales and production reports and forecasts.
- Manage product inventory levels and daily gas nominations.
- Analyse customer activity and the overall market and report the findings.
- Analyse requirement for existing contractual commitments and report to management.
- Prepare and issue notices and communications under existing commercial agreements.
- Carry out commercial analysis and support economic analysis for key business decisions.
- Commercial agreements and contract management.
- Third level qualifications in business, legal, finance or relevant area.
- Strong commercial experience and ability to read commercial agreements.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and Office skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Self motivated and strong time management.
- Previous experience within the Oil & Gas industry.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
To apply please click apply or call Ben Ryan on +61 3 86282253 for a confidential discussion.