Finance Business Partner
Salary AUD120,000 - AUD135,000 per annum + Bonus
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Vikram Sharma
Date posted 26 June 20192019-06-26 2019-07-26 accountancy Sydney CBD New South Wales AU 2000 AUD 120000 135000 135000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A large ASX listed organisation is looking for a strong finance business partner from a large corporate or listed environment. CPA or CA qualified, you will have multiple examples of using your analytical and finance/project modelling skills to influence outcomes with senior stakeholders. You will lead role in all aspects of financial planning and reporting. This will include annual budgeting and forecasting, monthly reporting, business case analysis and commercial business support.
This general role responsibilities will cover:
- Business Partnering Finance and non-Finance senior stakeholders and business units.
- Ownership of a like cycle model process.
- Ad-hoc modelling in line with business planning.
- Prepare annual budgets and forecasts in conjunction with an FP&A team.
- Support business and project managers by giving them key insights into financial performance of various business units.
- Manage the management reporting process.
- Strategic planning for future key investment areas.
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- CPA or CA or similar with more than 3-4 years of post-qualified experience.
- Experience similar to the above in a large and preferably listed organisation.
- Very strong financial and project modelling skills.
- Multiple examples of influencing outcomes with senior finance and non-finance stakeholders
To apply please click apply or call Vikram Sharma on +61 2 82893186 for a confidential discussion.