Finance Business Partner - Marketing
Salary AUD135,000 - AUD160,000 per annum
Location Melbourne CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Jonathan Walne
Date posted 26 June 20192019-06-26 2019-07-26 financial-services Melbourne CBD Victoria AU AUD 135000 160000 160000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
You will be part of an agile Marketing division working in a team of finance analysts to develop & implement commercial activities which support the business's strategic initiatives.
- Provide executive performance reporting, insights and analysis to facilitate and influence decision making to drive improved financial outcomes
- Work with business partners to manage divisional marketing investments including producing & managing budgets & forecasts
- Budget & FTE reporting including accruals management
- Stakeholder engagement across marketing & finance including heads of departments
- Analysis of large data sets to deliver impactful and meaningful customer behaviour and performance insights
- Create financial models and produce insights into marketing plans
- Tracking performance of marketing campaigns & investments being able to feedback and advising ways to increase profitability/ reduce costs
- Analyse and review client and Market portfolios
- CA/ CPA qualified
- 7+ years experience working in a large corporate (essential)
- Experience managing financial & performance frameworks in a large business
- Evidence partnering finance & non finance stakeholders
- Understanding of analytical tools and processes
- Complex financial modelling skills highly desirable
- Autonomous worker who is able to solve problems and come back with insights/ new ways of doing things
- Experience partnering a Marketing division is desirable
If you've worked in a large corporation with complex structures and want to challenge yourself further within a well known Financial Services company please apply. While this is an initial 12 month contract, there is a strong possibility the role will be made permanent.
To apply please click apply or call Jonathan Walne on 03 8628 2165 for a confidential discussion.