FP&A Manager | Global Tech Business
Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Ben Ryan
Date posted 9 July 20192019-07-11 2019-08-08 accountancy Melbourne CBD Victoria AU AUD 130000 150000 150000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Work closely with the Finance Director to lead the FP&A function for the region. The role offers a fantastic opportunity to provide meaningful insights which will help drive informed decision making and ultimately business performance. The ideal candidate will have spent 8+ years at a large ASX listed/multinational company in a similar role.
- Manage the budget & forecasting process for the region working closely with key business stakeholders.
- Providing analysis, guidance and commentary on Financial and Management reports, ensuring the Executive Leadership team has the financial and operation analysis they need to manage their business.
- Lead in development of financial models to simulate short to long term plans on revenue and OPEX.
- Partner with the sales teams across the region to develop revenue estimates and understand key sales deals.
- Be the key point of contact for Finance Teams from across the organisation to anticipate and report legal entity variances, opportunities and risks.
- Translate objectives and strategy defined by Management into financial plans.
- Working closely with internal support functions to improve the monthly reporting and planning process.
- CA/CPA professional.
- Experience in a similar role at a large ASX listed/multinational company.
- Ability to think strategically, creatively and critically.
- Big 4 background preferred.
- Experience within the Tech/IT industry advantageous.
- Strong experience in business partnering to achieve financial/commercial objectives.
- Ability to influence & motivate others.
To apply please click apply or call Ben Ryan on +61 3 86282253 for a confidential discussion.