Salary AUD100,000 - AUD120,000 per annum + Super
Consultant Vikram Sharma
Date posted 3 August 20192019-08-03 2019-09-02 accountancy Mascot New South Wales AU 2020 AUD 100000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This is a career, not a job move and it isn't your typical FP&A role. Collaborating with leading healthcare professionals you will have the ability to see the impact of your work first-hand. Reporting to the ANZ FP&A Manager, you will provide budgeting, forecasting and strategy advice to management. This is a true business partnering role where you will need the ability to influence at all levels to drive informed business and management decisions.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Consulting with business unit leaders an in particular marketing managers to understand: markets, competitors, product performance and customer dynamics.
- Prepare and explain financial models while providing analysis on performance of the business and operating efficiency
- Leverage your insights to provide high quality recommendations: highlighting trends, risks and opportunities
- Lead preparation of the annual budgeting and forecasting process
- Participate in preparing the annual operating plan for the division
The selected candidate will require the following experience:
- CPA/CA qualification or similar will be highly regarded
- A bachelors degree in finance, accounting or similar
- 3-5 years minimum in a business analyst or FP&A role from a relatable industry (FMCG, Manufacturing)
- Strong stakeholder management and project management ability
- Experience with Tableau or Hyperion will be highly regarded
- Productivity, strong organisational skills, the ability to learn quickly and confidently communicate with senior and complex stakeholders
If this sounds like your dream role, please get in touch for a confidential discussion.
To apply please click apply or call Vikram Sharma on +61 2 82893186 for a confidential discussion.