Program Finance Cost Controller
Location Perth CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Craig Youngson
Date posted 2 September 20192019-09-02 2019-10-02 accountancy Perth CBD Western Australia AU 6000 AUD 65 90 90 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Senior level Cost Controller sought to commence an initial 6 months contract with a CBD based mining giant. You will provide support on large Technology driven projects in a varied role offering challenging work and some great exposure within the organisation. This is a fast paced and deadline driven environment where you will have to be a proven and effective communicator who is confident interacting and presenting to all levels of seniority.
• Establishing and maintaining the overall Program financial model
• Maintain and manage a complex financial model and have experience in maintaining the financials for large Programs or associated works.
• Preparing budgets and forecasts and tracking financial metrics
• Working with supply, finance and other internal teams as required Monitor and evaluate each step of a project to ensure that it is meeting project goals
• Tracking and reporting actual time and expenditures vs budgeted
• Working within a multidisciplinary team to ensure all forecasts are correctly estimated
• Financial analysis and financial reporting to key stakeholders
• Oversight of all financial matters with associated vendors and project managers, providing a single consolidated view / knowledge base
• Highly effective communication skills including presentation skills
• Excel and Powerpoint to Advanced level
• SAP experience preferred
• Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role with a focus on financials.
• Qualified in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Engineering or Business Management
• Resources experience combined with technology experience would be advantageous.
To apply please click apply or call Craig Youngson on 08 9266 0918 for a confidential discussion.