Business Analyst $100K+
Salary AUD100,000 - AUD110,000 per annum + Salary Packaging
Consultant Josh Court
Date posted 6 September 20192019-09-06 2019-10-06 accountancy Subiaco Western Australia AU AUD 100000 110000 110000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The main responsibilities of the role are to gain further insight and provide evidence, in conjunction with the executive team, on commercially sound business decisions. The scope will cover but not limited to: >Data Analysis >Pricing / Break-even Modelling >Operational KPI's >Discounted Cash-flow Models >Valuations & DD >Ad Hoc Scenario Analysis
Business Analyst - $100K+ (Salary Packaging)
Reporting to senior BA and executive team.
Not your normal analyst role, but an exciting opportunity to continue building you M&A / financial analyst experience in a new industry in Perth.
- Support analysis of strategic and commercial initiatives.
- Work and develop financial models and business cases.
- Assist CFO and Senior BA create potential investment proposals.
- Maintain periodic reporting and analysis of business performance.
- Challenge assumption and think laterally about investment opportunities.
- Understand finance and its impact on the commercial side of the business.
- Report on findings and significant financial opportunities.
- Ideally 2-6 years in a similar role / M&A / financial analysis or corporate finance.
- Must have an accounting, commerce or finance degree.
- CA/CPA/CFA qualified (Part qualified may be considered.)
- Outstanding MS Excel & Modelling experience.
- Big4 analysis background is an advantage.
If you have financial analysis and excellent modelling experience you should apply.
This role would have a broad range of duties as the company continues to grow, giving it excellent career progression opportunity in a stable organisation.
To apply please click apply or call Josh Court on +61 8 92660920 for a confidential discussion.