Finance Partner – Banking
Salary AUD130,000 - AUD150,000 per annum
Location Melbourne CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Jonathan Walne
Date posted 13 November 20192019-11-13 2019-12-13 accountancy Melbourne CBD Victoria AU AUD 130000 150000 150000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Commercial opportunity to analyse product performance in one of the big 4 banks. Sitting at Group level, you will be placed in a growing function and will be instrumental in working with a set of products and their stakeholders. Candidates require a good understanding of a banks P&L (either through industry experience or via banking clients whilst at a professional services firm providing audit, assurance services etc.) and have a strong history of managing senior stakeholders.
- Financial performance analysis and reporting
- Manage day to day operational risk and the risks, issues, incidents impacting reporting
- Assist to manage high profile relationships across the bank
- Assist the bank through times of change
- Challenge presented financial information and ensure it meets quality requirements
- Perform ad-hoc analysis and process improvements
- Good understanding of a banks P&L – either through industry experience or via a professional services firm (big 4 will be favoured
- Qualified accountant or MBA graduate - CPA/CA or equiv.
- Strong reporting experience
- Excellent stakeholder management skills – candidates with experience facing off to regulatory/supervisory bodies will be placed in high regard
This is a great opportunity to take on a role within an exciting space and will inevitably open other prospects across the bank including risk and control frameworks. While this is an initial 12 month fixed term contract, the manager has stressed that a permanent opportunity will follow imminently given the growing investment on this function made by the bank.
To apply please click apply or call Jonathan Walne on 03 8628 2165 for a confidential discussion.