Operational Business Partner - Food Manufacturing
Salary + Super
Location South Eastern Suburbs MelbourneFULL_TIME
Consultant Ryan McLoughlin
Job Ref 1701190/001
Date posted 4 June 2022melbourne accountancy-finance/financial-planning-analysis 2022-06-04 2022-07-04 accountancy Melbourne South East Location Victoria Bayside Location AU Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
- $140,000 - $160,000 + super
- Experience in food manufacturing
- Autonomous role with large amount of scope as company continues to expand
Reporting to the Head of Finance, the Operational Business Partner proposes and drives optimizations from a Finance perspective to drive the short- and long-term Operational performance of the ANZ business. As the main
Finance interface, this role supports the local management team in strategic and operational decision making processes and contributes to developing a business strategy. The role will
proactively provide insights on business opportunities and risks as well as the respective financial impact.
- Lead the preparation of budgets/forecasts and strategic plans including developing assumptions and performing budget/forecast report reviews with the local management
- Provide key stakeholders with analysis, insight and commentary in relation to business performance, including targets, trends, key business indicators (pricing and impact on future costs, supply, Food Service, Export and tender opps)
- Provide meaningful decision support to Factory and operational management whilst influencing and challenging key decisions
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives regarding processes, technologies and system improvements
- Contribute to delivering on cost reduction efficiencies and value creation strategies (for example potential cost savings through analysis/costing estimates in factory/lines, analyze purchasing trends and leverage buying power and value creation through pricing strategies within Foodservice area etc.).
- Initialize and support projects/ideas focused on process and system improvements and drive continuous improvement initiatives in your area.
- Actively drive the visibility of the department
- Ensure accuracy of financial information relating to Factory through the management of costing and analysis of the manufacturing process and products and provide accurate reporting to Key Stakeholders and Head Office.
- Manufacturing efficiency and Productivity analysis
- Commercial Analysis and recommendations
- Capacity evaluation and review
- Variance analysis (waste / overfill as well) review and issuing meaningful reporting to respective stakeholders for continuous improvement on costing and operational improvement
- Production investment review
- Product Costing,
- Deep dive scenario analysis, transparency of product cost to key stakeholders, in format required for Article calculation.
- Master Data Management
- Responsible for leading the Master data management project
- Act as a conduit between the business and the master data steering committee
- Oversee repeatable and master data processes and provide guidance to the Master Data Governance role.
- ERP key user for Finance, Operations and Advanced Manufacturing including development of accurate BI-reporting through the business.
- Defining and rolling out a set of standard KPI and analysis reports
- Ongoing update and improvement of reports to ensure transparency to internal and external stakeholders
- Professional commercial role in an FMCG company (5 years minimum)
- P&L responsibility
- National Account Management/Business Development Management experience or at a minimum regular customer facing commercial engagement with exposure to typical trading negotiations.
- Managed internal and external teams
- Successfully developed talent through coaching and performance feedback
- Led a team through significant organisational restructures or changes
- Investment Budget management
- Agency selection & management
- Food manufacture exposure & understanding
We are looking for someone that is comfortable working in an agile, fast paced and changing environment and can bring structure, best practice and process to the team.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
To apply please click apply or call Ryan McLoughlin on 03 8628 2111 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: AUD160,000 - AUD200,000 per annumLocation: Melbourne CBDDate posted: 7 June 2022
- Global Professional Services firm
- $170,000 - $190,000 package + bonus
- Deliver, lead, manage, build – continue the financial success
- Diverse range of work including commercial analysis, month-end reporting and staff management.
Salary: AUD170,000 - AUD190,000 per annumLocation: MelbourneDate posted: 3 June 2022
Opportunity to be a key catalyst for continuous improvement across the business, work within an innovative, high energy and collaborative environment and be part of a diverse, flexible, and stable organisation. Call George 0421 617 805 to learn more.
Salary: Attractive Salary PackageLocation: MelbourneDate posted: 3 June 2022
- Permanent Opportunity
- Work within an innovative, high energy and collaborative environment
- Be part of a diverse, flexible, and growing organisation