Location Northern Suburbs BrisbaneFULL_TIME
Consultant Hamish Winterbourn
Job Ref 1702380/001
Date posted 7 June 2022brisbane accountancy-finance/financial-planning-analysis 2022-06-07 2022-07-07 accountancy Brisbane Queensland AU Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The Commercial Manager proposes and drives optimizations from a Finance perspective to drive the short- and long-term Operational performance of the ANZ business. As the main Finance interface, this role supports the local management team in strategic and operational decision making processes and contributes to developing a business strategy. The role will proactively provide insights on business opportunities and risks as well as the respective financial
- Lead the preparation of budgets/forecasts and strategic plans including developing assumptions and performing budget/forecast report reviews with the local management
- Provide key stakeholders with analysis, insight and commentary in relation to business performance, including targets, trends, key business indicators ( eg vanilla pricing and impact on future costs, supply, Food Service, Export and tender opps)
- Provide meaningful decision support to Factory and operational management whilst influencing and challenging key decisions
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives regarding processes, technologies and system improvements
- Contribute to delivering on cost reduction efficiencies and value creation strategies (for example potential cost savings through analysis/costing estimates in factory/lines, analyze purchasing trends and leverage buying power and value creation through pricing strategies within Foodservice area etc.).
- Initialize and support projects/ideas focused on process and system improvements and drive continuous improvement initiatives in your area.
- Actively drive the visibility of the department
- Bring forward initiatives, and just the CTM and other fora to reach quick decisions
- Ensure accuracy of financial information relating to Factory through the management of costing and analysis of the manufacturing process and products and provide accurate reporting to Key Stakeholders and Head Office.
- Manufacturing efficiency and Productivity analysis
- Commercial Analysis and recommendations
- Capacity evaluation and review
- Variance analysis (waste / overfill as well) review and issuing meaningful reporting to respective stakeholders for continuous improvement on costing and operational improvement
- Production investment review
- Product packaging and throughput recommendation (complete evaluation of product margin taking into account all aspect, labour, machine, packaging, stocking, warehousing, pick pack and distribution)
- Product Costing,
- Deep dive scenario analysis, transparency of product cost to key stakeholders, in format required for Article calculation.
- Professional commercial role in an FMCG company (5 years minimum), ideally has experience in ingredients sales
- P&L responsibility
- National Account Management/Business Development Management experience or at a minimum regular customer facing commercial engagement with exposure to typical trading negotiations.
- Managed internal and external teams
- Food manufacture exposure & understanding
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
To apply please click apply or call Hamish Winterbourn on +61 7 30322282 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Inner Suburbs BrisbaneDate posted: 28 June 2022
Robert Walters are excited to exclusively partner with a leading global business, headquartered in Brisbane, for the recruitment of a Group Compliance & Risk Specialist. Reporting into the Group Compliance & Risk Manager, this position will undertake a broad range of responsibilities focused on some exciting projects and initiatives across the business.
Salary: attractive packageLocation: BrisbaneDate posted: 20 June 2022
Surf Live Saving Queensland formally established in 1930, has developed into a ground-breaking and highly innovative organisation. SLSQ has 57 established surf lifesaving clubs with members patrolling 8,000 kilometres of the Queensland coastline from Port Douglas to Rainbow Bay.
As Financial Controller you will lead the entire Finance function for the organisation reporting into a highly strategical focused CFO.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: BrisbaneDate posted: 8 June 2022
Privately owned by an entrepreneurial family with four plus decades experience in business development internationally and in Australia, DEMEX works with tier one and two construction companies and entrepreneurial developers operating in residential, commercial and industrial, civil and construction markets. The role of Financial Controller will see you partnering with the Directors to ensure the company's financial health by overseeing all financial planning, analysis, budgeting & reporting.