Business Analyst - Property
Salary AUD110,000 - AUD135,000 per annum
Location Inner Suburbs MelbourneFULL_TIME
Consultant Ryan McLoughlin
Job Ref 1735060/001
Date posted 5 August 2022melbourne accountancy-finance/financial-planning-analysis 2022-08-05 2022-09-04 accountancy St Kilda Road Victoria AU AUD 110000 135000 135000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
- St Kilda Road location
- $100,000 - $120,000 + super
- Collaborative, high performing & innovative team
This business partnering role is also responsible for process and systems improvements, working with other Business Analysts in the Group, as well as an educative function to the project teams in terms of financial analysis.
The role assists in assessing and identifying opportunities to leverage technology to improve business systems and processes within the Groups Operations teams with budget updates, forecasts and in achieving key business critical milestones. Critical success factors for the role include: financial analysis and support to the respective Regional and State Operations Managers whilst assisting project teams with more complex project modelling.
The ideal candidate will have a background in accounting or project valuation with experience in land subdivision and a blend of financial and project skills with the balance weighted towards financial acumen and insight.
- Accounting qualifications CA / CPA
- Property experience highly desirable
- Advanced Financial Modelling skills in excel
- Strong experience in the preparation and interpretation of Cash Flows, P&L, Forecast and Budgets
- Strong commercial and financial acumen and analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure, to plan and prioritise work in the most efficient way within set time frames to achieve the desired outcomes often with critical timeline
- A high degree of attention to detail and proof reading ability
We are looking for someone that is comfortable working in an agile, fast paced and changing environment and can bring structure, best practice and process to the team.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
To apply please click apply or call Ryan McLoughlin on 03 8628 2111 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: MelbourneDate posted: 17 August 2022
- Come work for an adaptive, resilient, and socially responsible organisation
- Permanent, Full-time Role
- Great role to launch your career in the Bank
Salary: AUD130,000 - AUD140,000 per annum + + super + bonusLocation: South Eastern Suburbs MelbourneDate posted: 6 August 2022
- Globally recognised retail brand
- $130,000 - $140,000 + super + bonus
- Enjoy working in national and international teams
Salary: AUD120,000 - AUD130,000 per annum + + superLocation: MelbourneDate posted: 29 July 2022
- Business Consultant – CHEOPS
- Be an industry sector subject matter expert
Salary: NegotiableLocation: MelbourneDate posted: 10 August 2022
- Opportunity to join a successful and supportive team
- Permanent opportunity
- Flexible working
Salary: NegotiableLocation: MelbourneDate posted: 4 August 2022
- !2 Month Permanent opportunity +
- Visa's welcome if can work for 12 months without restriction
- Work within an innovative, high energy and collaborative environment