Senior Financial Accountant
Salary AUD100000 - AUD105000 per annum + + super + bonus
Location North Ryde
Consultant Marie Posch
Date posted 21 March 2017
This business is a leading US Listed Multinational Healthcare subsidiary renowned in the market for their large and diverse product range and local and international career development programs. Due to this excited growth the Finance team is now looking for an experienced Senior Financial Accountant to help lead the team into it’s next growth phase.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you as the Senior Financial Accountant will champion the following;
- Prepare all journals and accruals for month end accounts.
- Establishing processes around financial integrity and compliance.
- Produce timely and reliable management information reports on a daily / monthly /quarterly basis
- Preparation of commission reports.
- Run Depreciation, WIP and stock procedures as part of the complete month end process relating to postings to General ledger.
- Ensuring all general ledger postings are accurate and all income and expenses are being captured.
- Maintenance of asset register.
- Prepare monthly P&L
- Detailed Balance sheet reconciliations.
- Recommendation on treatment of provisions and accruals.
- Analyse, investigate and provide commentary on variances against budget and forecast.
- Establish, maintain, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures.
- Resolve accounting discrepancies
- Set up operating and finance leases and monitor adherence to contract.
- Ensure accuracy of all financial data.
- Assisting on Statutory and Internal Audit.
- Statutory accounting-FBT returns, Workcover, Insurance and BAS.
- Preparation of the monthly profit and loss tool to be submitted to corporate.
- Sales and Orders reports for internal stakeholders.
- Attend to account queries.
- Assisting with AP inquiries when required.
- Other ad hoc accounting duties
- Degree Qualified with a CA or CPA qualification
- Commercial experience within Healthcare or FMCG
- Exceptional communication and business partnering skills
- SAP experience is essential
This is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Senior Financial Accountant to join a leading, global household brand.
In addition, you will also enjoy free onsite parking coupled with working with a collaborative and dynamic finance team and a plethora of career opportunities.
To apply please click apply or call Marie Posch on 02 8423 1009 for a confidential discussion.