Graduate Accountant | Robert Walters | 1-2 years experience
Salary AUD70,000 - AUD75,000 per annum
Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Charlie Pearson
Date posted 10 January 2019 2019-01-102019-02-02 accountancy Melbourne CBD Victoria AU 3000 AUD 70000 75000 75000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
The management accounts team is responsible for all the financial and management reporting for four legal entities and approximately 90 teams across Australia and New Zealand. The team provides support to all levels of management within the business and is also responsible for the reporting to Group Head Office and to meet local statutory and regulatory obligations.
This role will provide the challenges for an individual who is seeking to consolidate and further their skills already acquired in their career. A key emphasis in delivering support to the business is imperative as well as a focus on driving change and continuous improvement.
The Accountant must possess a strong “can do” approach whilst having the ability to work autonomously. A high standard of attention to detail and time management skills are imperative and the utilisation of their technical ability acquired through work experience and professional study is also required. The working environment at Robert Walters is one where team spirit and open, honest communication is encouraged.
• Weekly revenue reporting for local and group purposes
• Weekly management forecasting model
• Preparation and distribution of weekly contract margin report and Temp payroll review
• Weekly journal upload for perm and temp placement data
• Monthly consultant revenue and profitability reporting
• Headcount reporting
• Intercompany transactions for overseas offices and intercompany revaluations
• Involvement in the production of the monthly Management Reporting pack for Senior Management.
• Producing adhoc reporting for the business as required
• Providing finance support to Management and Consultants
• Balance sheet reconciliations
• Contributing to the preparation of annual budgets across all Australian divisions
• Involvement in preliminary and year end audit
If you are an Accounting graduate with 1-2 years practical experience this role is for you! If you've not started your CA/ CPA studies that's fine but Robert Walters are happy to provide financial support & training of this.
To apply please click apply or call Charlie Pearson on +61 03 86282262 for a confidential discussion.