Salary AUD55,000 - AUD65,000 per annum + S + B
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Nicklaus Liew
Date posted 14 February 2019 2019-02-142019-03-09 accountancy Sydney CBD New South Wales AU 2000 AUD 55000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
A great opportunity for an enthusiastic Accounts Officer to join a prestigious FMCG business based in Sydney CBD.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, key responsibilities of the role include:
- Maintain an accurate payable & receivable ledger
- Reconcile, process customer claims/returns, customer rebates and/or settlement discounts
- Liaise with vendors, customers and respond to inquiries
- Review coding & process multi-currency invoices, including employee expenses and corporate credit cards
- Matching purchase orders and escalate invoice discrepancies
- Perform vendor payment run as per agreed schedules
To be considered for the role, key requirements include:
- Minimum of 3 years relevant working experience ideally in an AP and AR environment
- Proven attention to detail working for a fast paced, autonomous environment
- Experience in FMCG, pharmaceutical, retail or familiarity with inventory or third party logistics provider is required for this role
- Solid communication skills to interact with both internal & external stakeholders of the overall business
- Proficient in Excel with prior ERP exposure being highly advantageous
This role provides an opportunity to be part of a renowned, Australian icon who are experiencing double digit growth in their global expansion. They have a great, vibrant culture backed by a solid, commendable leadership team focused on growing and developing their people.
To apply please click apply or call Nicklaus Liew on +61 2 8289 3244 for a confidential discussion.