Junior Finance Analyst | 1-2 years exp | Global business | $60k
Salary AUD55,000 - AUD60,000 per annum + CA Study Support
Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Julia Khong
Date posted 14 February 2019 2019-02-142019-03-13 accountancy Melbourne CBD Victoria AU AUD 55000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
The role of Junior Finance Analyst will work closely with the Financial Management team to assist with financial reporting & governance, month end processes, decision support and identification of key business drivers.
The successful candidate must have strong communication skills with the drive for outstanding performance. Excellent organisational skills and high attention to detail are imperative and the ability to achieve best practice by drawing upon technical knowledge is required.
- Assist Managers with the production of monthly reports, budgets and forecasts
- Provide insight on key variances, trends, and business drivers
- Manage the timely compilation of monthly financial results
- Support the Financial Management team with financial reporting tasks including journal postings, general accruals, balance sheet reconciliations, and administration activities
- Involvement in ad hoc project-based analysis
- Providing support to the Finance Manager
- Execution of simplification projects and best practice implementation
- Contribution to the review of monthly reports and actuals
- Tertiary qualified - Finance / Commerce / Accounting degree
- Studying towards a professional accountancy qualification - CA/CPA/CIMA
- Strong Excel, Word and Powerpoint skills
- SAP knowledge highly advantageous
- Ability to recommend solutions, provide improvements to processes, and positively influence performance
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
If you are an Accounting graduate with 1-2 years practical experience in a Commercial environment this role is for you!
This company fosters an inclusive, diverse, and supportive culture that commits to providing a flexible and agile work environment. If you are yet to start your CA/CPA studies, this company is happy to provide financial support.
To apply please click apply or call Julia Khong on +61 3 86282276 for a confidential discussion.