Graduate Accountant | Sporting Company | St Kilda Road
Salary AUD60,000 - AUD65,000 per annum
Location Inner Suburbs MelbourneFULL_TIME
Consultant Charlie Pearson
Date posted 11 April 20192019-04-11 2019-05-11 accountancy Melbourne- Inner Suburbs Victoria AU AUD 60000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
The successful candidate will provide Accounts Receivable & Payable support to the finance team with exposure to month end reporting and training directly from the Chief Financial Officer.
- Production of accurate and timely month end reporting
- Debtor management & invoicing
- Prepare daily banking & reconciliations
- Invoice processing in line with policies and procedures
- Generate purchase orders for invoicing purposes
- Maintain the general ledger through balance sheet reconciliations
- Ad hoc project work as requested by the CFO
- Opportunity to be a 'business partner' to internal stakeholders
Background- you will have 6-12 months accounting experience and genuinely be keen to start an Accounting career, with the view of starting your CPA qualification. You'd ideally be systems savvy and experience using excel (pivot tables, v look ups).
You will be exposed to external sporting customers, an interest in Sports would be desirable!
To apply please click apply or call Charlie Pearson on +61 03 86282262 for a confidential discussion.