Salary AUD50,000 - AUD60,000 per annum
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Nicklaus Liew
Date posted 23 May 20192019-05-23 2019-06-22 accountancy Sydney CBD New South Wales AU 2000 AUD 50000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Great 12 months fixed term opportunity to join an established, non for profit organisation located in Ultimo.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will carry out the day-to–day processing of Accounts Payables and Receivables using the financial management information system, including maintenance of accounts and associated records.
Key responsibilities include:
- Processing payments, staff reimbursements including the associated data entry
- Accounts receivable processing including the generation of invoices and receipting
- Registration of applications and contracts in a database
- Processing project commitments including maintenance of the chart of accounts with regard to projects
- Processing of corporate credit card expenses
- Assisting the Financial Accountant with the monthly balance sheet and other key account reconciliations.
Key requirements to be considered for the role:
- Minimum 2 years' of relevant working experience in accounts/similar field
- Solid numeracy skills with proven ability in the use of accounting information systems (Tech One) and Microsoft Word/Excel
- Demonstrate integrity, honesty and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Proven ability to organise work, meet deadlines and show initiative
- Great communication skills and ability to work as part of a team.
This is a 12 month fixed term contract with an immediate start.
To apply please click apply or call Nicklaus Liew on +61 2 8289 3244 for a confidential discussion.