Accounts Assistant| Leading Innovative Provider
Salary AUD45,000 - AUD60,000 per annum
Location Southwestern SydneyFULL_TIME
Consultant Nicklaus Liew
Date posted 13 June 20192019-06-13 2019-07-13 accountancy Sydney Southwest New South Wales AU 2565 AUD 45000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Great opportunity for an aspiring graduate or junior candidate to be part of the finance team based in Ingleburn.
Reporting directly to the Financial Controller, you will play an integral role in assisting with the day to day operation of the firm.
- Perform accounts receivable tasks, including credit control/collection
- Act as a backup to accounts payable tasks when required
- General office management including supply orders, couriers and/or customer enquiries
- Managing company as well as employee expenses
- Assist on the bank and credit card reconciliation
- Assisting on payroll function or other ad-hoc duties where required.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent within the Accounting/Finance/Commerce field
- Great attention to detail with high initiate to learn and interact with both clients and stakeholders
- Self-starter, good communicator and one who is able to work both independently or as a team
- Multilingual speaking candidates (Mandarin/Cantonese) would be a huge plus to deal with the growth of their regional market clients
- Possess own transport as there will be occasional instances to work in the other offices.
This is an immediate role based in Ingleburn, with on-site parking provided for the successful candidate.
To apply please click apply or call Nicklaus Liew on +61 2 8289 3244 for a confidential discussion.