Accounts Officer | Renewable Energy Business | Immediate Start
Salary AUD50,000 - AUD55,000 per annum
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Nicklaus Liew
Date posted 23 June 20192019-06-23 2019-07-23 accountancy Sydney CBD New South Wales AU 2000 AUD 50000 55000 55000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Great Accounts Officer opportunity for a recent graduate/junior to work for a global renewable energy company based in Sydney CBD.
This business is dedicated to the construction, development and management of clean energy production. The organisation is recognised globally and prides themselves on a sustainable business model that generates value not only for the company, but also for the communities in which they operate.
Reporting to the Senior Accountant and Head of Finance, you will play a vital role in assisting with the financial reporting requirements for the business.
- Prepare general ledger reconciliations
- Enter intercompany transactions and support month end reporting activities
- Prepare various types of tax returns and assist with the year end statutory audit and financial reporting
- Assist the Senior Financial Accountant and Head of Finance with budget and forecasts
- Entering transactions using SAP and relevant banking platforms
- Assist with asset management activities and other ad-hoc duties where required.
- Tertiary qualification in Accounts/Finance or similar
- Prior exposure to accounting (be in internship in an accounting firm) previously would be ideal
- Recent graduates with valid working visas are encouraged to apply
- Good proficiency within Microsoft Office tools
- Excellent drive and motivation to learn backed with solid communication skills.
This is a permanent role opportunity to work with a global leading player in the renewable energy sector based in the Sydney CBD.
To apply please click apply or call Nicklaus Liew on +61 2 8289 3244 for a confidential discussion.