Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Amber Bowden
Date posted 6 September 20192019-09-06 2019-10-06 accountancy Adelaide South Australia AU AUD 55000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This South Australian group plays a vital part in sustainable development to give back to and protect our environment. We are looking for a passionate Assistant Accountant to start their career in this newly created role, with the view to grow within the group.
Reporting directly to the Financial Controller, your responsibilities are:
- The processing and reporting of the financial information for the Group
- Accounting for the fixed assets of the Group
- Ensuring the highest levels of integrity of the financial information contained in the general ledger, including by preparing balance sheet reconciliations for review by the Financial Controller
- Supporting the statutory audit and tax compliance requirements
- Managing payroll requirements
- Assisting with Customer Service requirements for the Group
- Attending to any other assistance required by the Financial Controller
You will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in Accounting/Commerce or equivalent
- Be studying towards your CA or CPA
- A Minimum of 2 years experience working in a similar role
- A thorough understanding of accounting principles
- High attention to detail and strong analytical abilities
- Excellent communication and team work skills
- Must hold a current Australian Drivers License
This is an excellent opportunity for an Assistant Accountant to grow vital accounting skills under nurturing mentors with a wealth knowledge.
To apply please click apply or call Amber Bowden on +61 8 82163556 for a confidential discussion.