Reconciliations and Reporting Officer | Big 4 Bank
Salary AUD60,000 - AUD65,000 per annum
Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Julia Khong
Date posted 16 October 20192019-10-16 2019-11-15 accountancy Melbourne CBD Victoria AU AUD 60000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An opportunity for an Accounts Officer with minimum 18 months working experience to join a Big 4 bank within their Wealth and Trade team. The successful candidate will be working alongside the cash operations team in a Financial Control capacity. The ideal candidate will have experience performing reconciliations and preparing daily operational reporting in a financial markets or accounting organisation.
- Perform daily reconciliations for all products
- Ensuring market settlement obligations are met
- Prepare daily operational reporting
- Perform validations of the trading general ledgers
- Undertake journal processing and administration tasks
- Ensure all financial reconciliations and reporting activities are completed timely and accurately
- Meet the respective operational SLA requirements
- Support team members within the Financial Control team
- Relevant tertiary degree in Accounting, Business or Commerce
- Understanding of financial markets, investment & operational processes and procedures
- Minimum 18 months experience within a similar environment in Financial Markets
- Understanding of products, processes and systems
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple tasks
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
If you have a keen interest in Financial Markets and have a good understanding of general financial control, this role is for you!
To apply please click apply or call Julia Khong on +61 3 86282276 for a confidential discussion.