Salary AUD85000 - AUD95000 per annum + + super
Location North Shore
Consultant Marie Posch
Date posted 17 October 2016
About the Company This business is a rapidly growing, global Medical Devices company with a large and diverse product offering across the healthcare industry. This business fosters a fast paced and high performing company culture and has a strong emphases on people and providing an outstanding service to it's customers globally. Due to acquisitions the business is looking to take on a Financial Accountant to help tem with these positive changes.
Reporting to the CFO, the Financial Accountant will partner with the wider Finance and Marketing teams to maintain the financial operations and reporting processes for all entities.
- Preparation of monthly consolidated financial board reports
- Completion of all month-end accounting reconciliations (in conjunction with other finance team members)
- Preparation of annual financial statements and all Group statutory reporting including annual income tax returns and FBT returns
- Be the key point of contact for annual external audit as well as any tax audits
- Understand the impact of new accounting standards on business and educate management
- Provide assistance to the business unit managers, both operations and Sales & Marketing on Finance and Accounting related matters
- Heavy involvement, with the commercial team in the Group’s annual budgeting process and 3 year financial forecasts.
- Provide training to the junior accountants
- Ad hoc project work as required
- Degree Qualified with either a CA or CPA qualification
- Several years’ relevant commercial experience (as a Financial Accountant) or BIG4 trained looking to move into commercial
- Strong consolidation experience
- Highly developed communication and people influencing skills
- Experience within FMCG, Pharmaceutical or Wholesale Distribution required
- Strong Excel skills and proficient in Pivot tables and V look ups
- Experience using SAP, Oracle other large ERP software
- A desire to learn and progress within the organisation
The Senior Financial Accountant will have access to multiple stakeholders across the business and will be seen as the go to person for project relation finance tasks and also a senior member of the finance team. This role can lead into a Finance Manager or Commercial role in the future.
Free access to an onsite Gym, free onsite parking, flexible working hours and a fun and fast paced environment. An outstanding remuneration package is on offer for the right candidate - $85,000 – $95,000 plus super
To apply please click apply or call Marie Posch on 02 8423 1009 for a confidential discussion.