Accounts and Operations Officer
Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Natasha Robinson
Date posted 21 November 2016
An opportunity for an office all rounder to join this growing mortgage specialist.
About the company
This mortgage company provide a first class service to their customers. their primary goal is to make a lasting and positive contribution to the senior community. They are the largest provider of their specialist product in Australia and are growing rapidly.
About the role
In this role you will be responsible for providing existing and potential customers with exceptional service. You will assist with the settlement of loans and post settlement requirements in a timely and accurate manner, process payments; ensuring invoices are in line with suppliers terms of trade and comply with policy. You will provide all administration support to the team including reconciliations, prepare tax returns, reporting, and completing performance analysis, calculating and processing commission payments ensuring the business runs in a effective and efficient manner.
- Implement best practice and efficient processes
- Maintain general ledger
- Maintain fixed asset register
- Accounts payable and recievable
- Complete performance analysis
- Settlements and supporting the settlement team
- Calculate commission payments
- Adhoc administration tasks
- Load customer applications and complete required checks
- Ensuring compliance with all regulatory obligations, business policies and procedures
- Experience dealing with mortgage applications and loan processing
- Proficient in MYOB
- MS Word, Excel and Access
- Wxperienced in accounts payable, reconsiliation and general ledger
- Ability to work closely with internal groups and external clients
- Strong Communication Skills
- Experience dealing with external/internal customers
- Work well in Teams
- Customer Service Oriented
- Fast Learner and Adaptable
- Highly Organised and Efficient
- Strong Attention to Detail
- Ability to work without supervision
This is an opportunity to showcase your exceptional customer service and sales skills for an organisation who is passionate about their customers and products. A generous remuneration is on offer the right candidate.
To apply please click apply or call Natasha Robinson on 03 8628 2162 for a confidential discussion.