Salary AUD100000 - AUD120000 per annum + inc Super
Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Claire O'Neill
Date posted 8 February 2017
Our client is a successful Australian organisation that has continued to grow both locally and across APAC. An exciting new opportunity has arisen for an experienced financial professional to join their team on a full time basis. This role offers a work environment that is sure to impress promoting growth and development throughout.
The role will be reporting directly to the Group Financial Controller as well as working alongside a dedicated team of accountants. This is a key role within an organisation of many entities where you will be responsible for collating the financials for the Group.
- Development of monthly financial performance reports and related commentary
- Preparing forecasts, budgets and business plans
- Identify and implement cost reductions and profit improvements
- Half and full year group statutory reporting and compliance.
- Monthly group consolidations.
- Develop and manage KPI reporting
- Process improvements and report automation
- Assisting in the preparation of Board Reports.
- Contributing to the development and improvement of accounting processes and systems.
- Liaise with internal and external auditors and other key stakeholders
- A self-starter, with strong levels of drive, enthusiasm and initiative
- Big 4 or similar experience highly regarded
- CA/CPA qualification with 2-5 years post chartered Industry experience
- Financial Modelling experience an advantage
- Knowledge of a large ERP a distinct advantage but not essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of the wider team
This is a great role that allows you to really add value to the business and will offer long term opportunities as the company goes from strength to strength.
To apply please click apply or call Claire O'Neill on 03 8628 2142 for a confidential discussion.