Salary AUD65000 - AUD70000 per annum + Super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Georgina Dewar
Date posted 6 March 2017
A long term Trust Accountant role within an industry leading National firm with responsibility for managing the trusts end to end.
A leader in their field, this firm has an excellent reputation nationally. They have a strong performing finance team based in Sydney, and due to an internal promotion they are seeking an experienced Trust Accountant to join their team on a long term basis.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the Trust Accountant will be responsible for ensuring that all trust monies can be accurately accounted for at all times. Your key deliverables will be:
- Daily processing and disbursement of all incoming and outgoing trust monies
- Daily bank reconciliation/entering of rent for all states databases
- Enter/process of all invoices
- Complete payments and issue statements to clients
- Statutory end of month requirements, end of financial year reporting
- Assistance with auditors as required
As well as being a team player and possessing outstanding communication skills, the successful candidate will also have the following attributes:
- Minimum two years experience as a Trust Accountant within the legal industry
- High level problem solving and dispute resolution ability
- Strong attention to detail
- Intermediate - advanced level of excel
- Eligible to work in Australia
On offer is an engaging long term role in a reputable firm who are growing rapidly and support the ongoing development of their team.
To apply please click apply or call Georgina Dewar on +61 2 8289 3236 for a confidential discussion.