Consultant Adam Mills
Date posted 3 April 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Commercial Accountant to join a leading, global and renowned business within the FMCG space. This organisation has forged a reputation for delivering outstanding mentor-ship and career development pathways.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the role of Commercial Accountant will focus on delivering high quality financial/ inventory reporting.
- Provide critical insight into pricing, cost and profitability and go-to market strategies
- Business partnering with various BU’s in relation to trade spend included in the Budget
- Month end reporting
- Budgeting and forecasting of specific business processes
- Process improvements
- Adhoc reporting as required
- CPA or CA qualified
- At least 3+ years experience in a similar position
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience working within an inventory based environment
- Strong ERP experience, preferably SAP, Oracle or Pronto
- Clear communication and interpersonal skills
Located in Sydney’s Western Suburbs with on-site parking, the role of Commercial Accountant is an exciting opportunity for a proactive Commercial Accountant to join a vibrant work environment with an attractive remuneration package and long term career development opportunities.
To apply please click apply or call Adam Mills on 02 8836 3604 for a confidential discussion.