Group Tax Accountant
Salary + Super
Consultant Tom Moore
Date posted 15 August 20192019-08-15 2019-09-14 accountancy Adelaide South Australia AU AUD 80000 950000 950000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Reporting the the Financial Controller, and working closely with internal stakeholders; this role is responsible for the efficient processing of all financial matters for this business.
This position will suit a hands-on finance professional with strong inter-personal, communication and analytical skills. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in tax and audit and demonstrate initiative, leaderships and a strong team mentality.
- Preparation and consolidation of weekly reporting data, monthly management accounts and quarterly board packs for Group HQ
- Lead the annual Group audit and ensure that the financial statements comply with Group accounting policies and Australian accounting standards.
- Responsible for the review and on-time lodgement of all indirect tax requirements, including GST, FBT, Company Instalment Tax, Payroll Tax and Workcover.
- Preparation of end of year Group Tax calculations and annual income tax returns for the Group in conjunction with the Groups Tax Agent.
- Co-ordinate the Internal Audit function and work with all stakeholders both within Australia and at Group HQ, to ensure processes and procedures are implemented and maintained across the Australian Group.
- 5+ years of commerical experience
- CA /CPA qualified
- Tax and Audit experience is essential
- Up to date knowledge of Australian Accounting standards
- Demonstrated stakeholder engagement experience
- Advanced Excel and Microsoft Office suite skills
A formal position description is available upon request.
To apply please click apply or call Tom Moore on +61 8 8216 3516 for a confidential discussion.